Todd Krauss & Associates represents individuals and their families who have been seriously injured as a result of the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of others. Personal injuries not only cause physical pain, but often emotional and financial hardship through loss of work, medical bills, and stress placed upon families and loved ones.
Personal injury cases are technical and can be complex. At Todd Krauss & Associates, we have over decades of experience dealing with insurance companies, trial courts and appellate courts, and have prevailed on claims for the most serious personal injuries. Dealing with insurance companies is not easy, there is no need for you to do it alone, at Todd Krauss & Associates, we help level the playing field and help you recovery what is rightfully owed to you.
While you are in pain, upset or grieving, you at your weakest moments and should not make any major decisions that will affect any potential recovery you may be entitled to without consulting an attorney first. Todd Krauss & Associates can help you decide your best course of action and can develop the best legal strategy for demonstrating your claim.
We have handled numerous types of personal injury cases including:
1. Motor Vehicle Accidents
2. Premises Liability (including a slip and fall’s failure to warn of a dangerous condition, criminal acts and more,)
3. Bicycle Accidents and more:
You cannot always see all the injuries a person suffers. Physical and emotional injuries in these cases may come in all varieties. These are just some of the types of injuries that may be the subject of a personal injury claim and for which recovery has been obtained:
1. Traumatic Brain Injuries, Closed Head Injury, and other Injuries resulting in Severe and/or Permanent Brain Damage
2. Joint, Spinal Cord, Neck, and Back Injuries
3. Fractures and Dislocations
4. Amputations, Burns, and Scars
5. Emotional Trauma, Mental Anguish, Anxiety, Depression, and other Psychological or Emotional Conditions
6. Loss of Consortium (a spouse’s or child’s loss of the companionship, help, and affection of a person who has died).
IF WE DO NOT GET YOU A RECOVERY, YOU DON’T PAY US A FEE!
If you believe someone in your family was killed or seriously injured as a result of the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of others call us immediately at 818-356-4747 for a FREE CONSULTATION. You can email us at email@example.com